CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Ok so today I have been working on putting some squares together for a throw. Well I get to the edging part and well I just don't know what to do so... I go to my peeps of course and get so many suggestions lol it will take all morning to go through them. geesh maybe I should go to bed then? Ok so here is the link to the squares I did http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/12-inchUSA.html and I attached them as the pattern said but I just didn't like the way the edging was.. well i did a round of Reverse Single Crochet and tomorrow ( or rather later today because its 1:30 am) I will go though all the ideas and links from my peeps.

Maybe its the colors I used that I don't like??? this is definitely NOT my favorite FO. I love the square pattern its got to be the colors I used. ok enough blah blah blah here is what it looks like so far.




0 comments: