CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ok so I had Umm... S.E.X Today!!!

Oh get your mind out of the gutter!! S.E.X = Stash Enhancement Excursion. Any how I had to return a few things from Michael's and traded it for some better stuff or what I'm hoping to be better. I got 6 skeins of Vanna''s Choice Baby ( 2 of each color) Berrylicious, Sweet Pea & Angel White. I also picked up some accessories from Clover and cable needles too give cables a try. So here is my .... well here is a pic


5 comments:

Marie said...

Hello Mel

Glad to see your "spot" up and running. I must use the Stash Enhancement x-cursion next time!! I love to use my blog to record stuff I have made as I usually give my projects as gifts and have no record then, but, since joining groups and ravelry I have a whole new attitude to my creations!!! LOL Lizzy DHH

Linda said...

Yarn shopping is so much fun! I love the sweet pea colour of yarn. What do you plan to make with it?

♥CraftyMel♥ said...

Oh boy I have a few ideas for this yarn a blanket or some baby sweaters and hats. originally it was for a lap blanket for myself but that rarely ever happens.... making myself something that is LOL!

smr61754 said...

Hi, Mel! Thanks for visiting my blog. I used Cotton Plus for the shawl but you can use ANY yarn and just change the hook size.

I didnt know Vanna HAD baby yarn. Thanks for sharing. I am going to have to check it out :)

Sandy

Unknown said...

love the S.E.X. thing... LOL